Michael Cook Law Firm are experts in relation to employment law issues and advise both employers and employees across the full spectrum of employment law related services including both litigious and non-litigious circumstances.
Our employment offering ranges from drafting and reviewing employment law contracts to preparing and carrying out a variety of complex matters before the employment tribunal.
We can assist with the following:-
- Unlawful deduction from wages;
- Settlement agreements;
- Contractual and statutory redundancy payments;
- Discrimination at work claims;
- The Transfer of Undertakings (Protection of Employment) Regulations (‘TUPE’);
- Unfair dismissal claims;
- Constructive dismissal claims;
- Compromise agreements;
- Bullying and harassment;
- Grievances and disciplinaries.
We offer a full retainer service for employers and employees but can also act and provide bundled legal services across the above employment service areas to suit your needs and at case management discussions, pre-hearing reviews, full merit hearings and remedy hearings.
Please contact us on 0191 511 8487 (Option 2) or alternatively by email on email@example.com for further information.